For more than 25 years, the Folio Awards have showcased and recognized the best editorial content and design across all sectors of the publishing industry. The approximately 250 winners are narrowed down from more than 1,400 entries.
We are excited to announce that Dockwalk is the winner of an Eddie Award for our August 2021 feature: The New Transformers in the B2B Travel/Transportation Single Article category, along with an honorable mention in the same category for New Build Boom to Create Thousands of Crew Jobs. Our May 2022 cover received an honorable mention for Cover Design in the Under 25,000 Circulation category, and the full June 2021 issue got an honorable mention in the B2B Travel/Transporation category.
In previous years, we have received other accolades in the B2B transporation categories for our work including:
- 2021 Ozzie Award for our May 2021 cover
- Honorable mention for the full October 2019 issue
- Honorable mentions for our features The Dayworker Dilemma, Surviving the First Season, and Trickle-Down Economics
- Honorable mention for the December 2019 cover and March 2019 cover
- 2019 Eddie Award for the full October 2018 issue