Dockwalk - The Essential Site For Captains And Crew - DockTalk Untitled Page

Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Punctuation and slow loading
ratpack
Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2012 1:21 PM

It's bothered me for some time now, I have even tried talking with the website staff. How do you get a new paragraph when you type? I have tried three different browsers, mac and pc even tried holding shift when hitting enter (as the dockwalk staff suggested) but nothing is working. Some people get the paragraph split when they type but how ? Is dockwalk your slowest loading page ever? regardless of where I am in the world, land or sea, dockwalk takes forever to load, any tips ?
rodsteel
Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2012 6:50 PM

I just put in two carriage returns between paragraphs (hit the "Enter" key twice - not sophisticated, but it seems to work) .

Load speed seems to depend on which ads are attached to the page.

Rod

Average 0 out of 5
]