Dockwalk - The Essential Site For Captains And Crew - DockTalk Untitled Page

Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Crewmates that cheat
Ripped off again
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010 3:45 PM

I don't get the freelove or cheater lifestyle many crew follow. When a crewmate cheats on their partner they more or less expect other crew to cover their tracks and evade reality draging workmates into a cycle of deception that hurts people and stretches friendships. I say if your going to do anything antisocial or wrong keep me out of it, I am more likely to throw you under the bus then lie for you. TIGER WOODS knows all to well what people think of unfaithful cheaters and pathalogical liers.
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, March 5, 2010 1:56 AM
It's great to see someone still has a moral standard.  My husband just returned from a med trip and to my astonishment I had been replaced by the new stew, for life.  It might have been nice to receive a heads up from the  crew I had worked with.  So I do agree,don't ask me to cover up anything. 

Average 3.5 out of 5
]