RSS Feed Print
Problem with crane(Opacmare)
cruser1001
Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:49 PM

Hello everybady. I have problem with crane: sometime the crane swith off then i use the one and i have to press button(on/off) on portable controle againe.It can be abourt 2-3 time then i use the crane. It is no depend on how i use, it is may be there is lift up or down, right or left and etc...LED indicator on portable controle swith off in thate situatione and crane stoped then i press the button(on/off) againe LED indicatore swith on(green) againe and the crane run. Probably problem inside portable controle? I disassembled the portable controle, look like evrything ok inside. Do anybady have look like case?
penfold
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 10:27 PM

Sounds like the main contactor is failing(the contactor controls the power to the motors; the buttons on the remote pendant just control the contactors); if it is, this is an easy thing to replace. There might be a problem in the pendant, but it does not sound like it from your description. The contactors will be in an electrical cabinet next to the crane's hydraulic powerpack or electric motors. It may be best to get an electrician to do this if you are not confident with electrics.

cruser1001
Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012 8:01 AM

Thanks a lot of. Problem was fixed. Problem was in cable. Topic can be close.