RSS Feed Print
Sh*t Yachties Say
Janine
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 4:53 PM

The video “Sh*t Girls Say” struck a chord with Internet users, first as a YouTube sensation, but now as inspiration for copycat videos that have been popping up all over on the video sharing site, cataloging sh*t people say from all different walks of life say. From “Sh*t Dads Say” to “Sh*t Yogies Say,” the list goes on and on as people capitalize on their own stereotypes for a laugh.  

It’s time for yacht crew to hop on the bandwagon. We’re encouraging you to make a “Sh*t Yachies Say” video, upload it to YouTube and post the link as a comment in this forum, because everyone needs to laugh at themselves once in a while.

Can’t wait to see what you create!
Anonymous
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:14 PM
Do you have space for millions of links???? The whole yachting industry is full of people speaking sh*t!
Anonymous
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:44 PM
Vot ist ein yogie please?
Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, February 5, 2012 12:11 AM
go for lunch at the blue in antibes and brace your ears for the jizz that comes out of the newbie mouths.. e.g. i swear i worked on my first boat ever for 3 days and the captain offered me a job paying 2300 EU but i turned it down cuz i have a dayskipper and according to dockwalk I should earn over 3500 a month!