RSS Feed Print
B1/B2 urgent help needed, please!
Joan7967
Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 2:24 AM

Hello, I ve just been offered a position on a boat which requiers a B1/B2 Visa. I am a french passeport holder. I am scheduled to join this boat on Nov 15th. In the mean time (in just 2 days actually), I will be leaving to go to Bali for a month for familly reasons and I can t cancel. So I m thinking about going on a little trip to Kuala Lumpur to apply for this visa. -How long does it take from the day that I go for the interview till I get my passeport back? -How quickly can I expect an interview? -Which documents do i need to provide at the interview? -Which document is the Captain supposed to send me (the boat is already on the USA west coast)? -How and when do I pay for the fees? I looked through the US Embassy Website but it is all a bit confusing and I couldn t really find the answers to the questions above. Thanks so much in advance to anyone who can help!!
garciayounes
Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2011 6:36 PM

Hello, well i got mine in Durban overnight , i am spanish citizen and living in Belgium, you can apply anywhere for the b1b2 visa, just make sur you got all the doc with you, ( they did t ask me for any but you never know) .