RSS Feed Print
looking for crew to work in luxury yacht
Meesa Egypt
Posted: Saturday, July 10, 2010 12:06 PM

Hi ,

i would like to know salary scale for crew from captain to deckhand to work in luxury yacht

in dubai ?  Meesa Egypt  have request for crew in dubai .

please send me salary scale you suggest crew accept and send your cv to info@meesaegypt.com

wish you all th best

Ondrej
Posted: Friday, July 16, 2010 2:19 PM

Hi,

you can find salary scale on web: crewsalary. com or just google it and i am sure you will find your answer.

Good luck

Ondrej

cptn.km
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:02 PM

hi
am looking job
i am master ship under 500 tons
am looking tug and yacht over or less 24 meter jobs
please add me on Facebook to talk more

cptn.km@facebook.com
+989171063872 its my mobile
also you can talk me on yahoo messenger
boom1921@yahoo.com
regards
Serezha
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 8:49 PM

I'm 25 years old. I live in Ukraine, I worked 5 years steering sailors in the Merchant Navy, really want to go on a yacht. I do not have bad habits. lifelong exercise in good shape. not afraid of hard work, I have experience in high-altitude painting works, working with spray paint, still working varnishing and painting wooden products.I have extensive experience in all deck operations, as well, I have all the necessary documents for the work on the ship, the STCW-95 certificates and diploma steering-deckhands. And now studying at the Naval Academy. English at a conversational level and I have a US visa. I am very hard working and work well in a team and are very friendly. I would very much like to work on yachts. Regards,Badzhakov Sergiy