RSS Feed Print
Marshall Island 350 ton Master
Septic tank
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 11:43 AM
Joined: 02/11/2009
Posts: 79

Marshall Island 350 ton Master. Is this captain’s license still being offered? If so where is done, how much does it cost and when do the courses run?
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 12:12 PM
William Feaster Technical and Licensing Manager, Yacht Operations Marshall Islands Yacht Registry Harbor Place, Suite 403 1600 S.E. 17th Street Causeway Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33316 USA T: +1-954-763-7775 ext 40 F: +1-954-763-7445 E: W:
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 5:58 PM
Joined: 22/07/2009
Posts: 97

 Thank you! I whanted to do that one! Just wondering, if you have to have any other before that one from same school system (Marshall Island), or if you can come for ex, from RYA YM Oceans, USCG, 100tn and do the Marshall Island 350 ton Master after getting a Certificate of equivalency.


Bill F
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 6:27 PM
Joined: 13/05/2009
Posts: 4

Good day all,

Thanks for your interest in the Marshall Islands and our 350 GT Master License. Unfortunately the course is not offered. However, please give me a call or email and we can discuss what is on the horizon. I look forward to working with you!

My contact details are:
phone: 954-763-7775 ext 40


Ocean Training
Posted: Thursday, September 1, 2011 11:24 AM
Joined: 25/11/2010
Posts: 4

Marshall Islands 350GT Master Yachts has now been approved to be run at Ocean Training Plymouth in Plymouth UK. web address for further info and contact details.

Posted: Thursday, September 1, 2011 1:31 PM
Joined: 01/09/2011
Posts: 4

Ocean Training Plymouth great set of guys there, hope you get the support, I think you are the only ones in the UK so well done.
Mike French
Posted: Thursday, September 1, 2011 2:55 PM
Joined: 06/05/2008
Posts: 57

IYT Fort Lauderdale still offers the Marshall Islands 350 ton course.  Check the schedule on our website 

Mike French

Posted: Friday, September 2, 2011 4:28 PM
Joined: 09/05/2011
Posts: 1

Hi all, do i need a Marshall Islands seaman book for this course?? thanks
Mike French
Posted: Sunday, September 4, 2011 11:32 AM
Joined: 06/05/2008
Posts: 57

In order to get the MI350 you must first establish eligibility with the Marshall Islands flag authority. The MI350 CoC is only valid for Marshall Islands vessels so by definition you would need to hold MI papers to hold the licence.
Posted: Monday, September 5, 2011 7:45 AM
Joined: 01/09/2011
Posts: 4

have a look on click the course link and the prerequisites are all laid down there for you.

Good luck