RSS Feed Print
filing US taxes for yacht work abroad
Posted: Thursday, February 19, 2009 5:35 PM
Joined: 09/10/2008
Posts: 2

I am a US citizen and have lived abroad now since 2006, sometimes in yachts, sometimes not working at all. I hardly had any income for 2008. But, unfortunately I haven't filed a tax return for 2007, and now have to file for 2008. I need tax advice on how to file my taxes for the last 2 years. Do you know of any good accountants able to work with this sort of situation? Or where I should start looking? Thanks, Cynthia
Posted: Thursday, February 19, 2009 6:34 PM

Hi Cynthia,

We may be able to help you, please contact my office at 954.764.0404, you can also reach me at


Thanks for your post,


AvMar Accounting Services