Dockwalk has implemented the following guidelines for using our
website. These guidelines are designed to strike a balance between allowing
users express their opinions and creating a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere
for the community.
• Please keep all posts polite and constructive.
• Do not post personal attacks, insults, libel or anything
else that could cause offense to someone else. Everyone is entitled to his or
• Sectarian, sexist or racist posts will not be tolerated in
• Do not use swear words in posts.
• Keep on topic: all threads should be part of the relevant
forum and responses to a particular thread should be on topic and pertain to
the discussion. You should use the New Topic button to start a new discussion
that would otherwise be off topic in the current thread.
• Please refrain from using single word or very short posts
that don’t add anything to the discussion. They make scrolling through threads
to see valid replies more difficult.
• If you have any concerns about a particular post use the
Report Post button or send an email to one of the Dockwalk team. Click here for our contact
• Forums, blogs and other posts should not be used to
"name and shame" companies or individuals with whom you've had a bad
• If any member is found posting multiple times under different identities
in any one topic, with an intention to steer the conversation to satisfy a
personal agenda, moderators reserve the right to delete the posts without
• Forums, blogs and other posts should not be used to promote
a product or service unless it is in response to a specific question posed by a
member. Blatant advertising that has not been pre-approved by the moderators
will be removed.
• Do not use forums, blogs or other posts to
criticize the moderators or moderation decisions that have been made. If you
have any questions or concerns about our forum moderation, contact us directly.
Click here for our contact
• Dockwalk reserves the rights to edit, move or
delete posts that we feel are in breach of these guidelines. We also reserve
the right to ban any member who consistently violates these guidelines or
disrupts our community. We will provide warning in most cases.
Note: these guidelines are not exhaustive and may not address all manner of
inappropriate behavior. As such, the website moderators shall have full
discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please send us an email: