RSS Feed Print
Best/cheapest rags in South of France or Genova area.
flemming_eliasen@hotmail.com
Posted: Friday, February 21, 2014 9:16 AM

Hi am looking to buy rags but as you all know it is so expensive, and this boat is running on a tight budget.

Any good rags suppliers in the South Of France, or in Genova area.

Cheers!

a.y. achtie
Posted: Friday, February 21, 2014 7:42 PM

best cheapest rags: old clothes/ towels/ sheets. Wash them in the deck/ engine room washer and reuse if possible.
Gabriel Poirier
Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:36 PM

???? The rags are to expensive??? What about the soap? Are you sure that the yacht can pay your salary? Please, let us know the yacht name. I want to be sure that I will never go or send someone aboard.

Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 4:44 PM
Gabriel Poirier according to your on line profile you drive a 87 ft Johnson. Dont give this guy a hard time cause he doesn't want to waste his owners money on over priced rags or deck supply. Its his job to protect his owners investment with in the budget supplied. Your saying if your deck crew on your massive 87 ft gig yacht went out and bought 500€ of rags you would be ok with this? " What about the soap", what about if you have no advise to give someone, dont come on here and think your someone special having a Magic Moment ! He asked for advise and obviously you dont have any advise, so why post?

And yes Gabriel, I post Anonymous unlike you I work as a master on larger high profile yacht and in my contract I can not post on line what yacht I work on and update my facebook showing where the yacht is going !! I protect my owners, crew, and mostly my privacy in the industry. I imagine your the guy at Waxy in his crew shirt, telling green stews your a yacht captain, while showing your IYT dayskipper. 

To original post, Marina Molo Vecchio has decent priced rags in two sizes of boxes.