RSS Feed Print
SAS Day Skippers ticket in the UK
Lyle Skipage
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:24 PM
Joined: 02/03/2013
Posts: 3

Hey Guys

I just need some advice

I have my day skippers ticket which is a South African Sailing certificate

I want to find out if I can get this commercially endorsed in the UK as I will be working on british flagged yacht in the UK, or does my ticket need to be a RYA certificate



Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2013 2:23 PM
Joined: 22/05/2013
Posts: 1

Hey Lyle,

Take your ticket to SAS and request an ICC. This is better for international sailing rather than SA´s coastline.

Good luck my friend

Etienne Munday

Lyle Skipage
Posted: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 1:19 PM
Joined: 02/03/2013
Posts: 3

Thanks for the info.

will certainly check out the ICC ticket