RSS Feed Print
Schoonie Pirate "beer toting" Wench Playlist
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 4:56 AM

Here we go ya'll, this is my favorite deckwash dance party playlist! Crank it up, shake your booty. The Killers: Smile like you mean it, Amy Winehouse: Rehab, Audioslave: I am the highway, Pat Green: Whiskey, The Mars Volta: The Widow, Bob Marley:Girl I wanna make you sweat, Cory Morrow: Uno mas cerveza, Chris Brown: Kiss kiss, Roger Creager: Love, Aerosmith: Rag Doll, John Butler Trio: Funky Tonight, The Cure: If you leave, Queen: Don't Stop me now, Modest Mouse: Dashboard, The Beach Boys: Kokomo, The Four Horsemen: Clever, Jimmy Buffett: Volcano, The Ataris: Boys of summer, Modest Mouse: Float On, Pat Green: Take me out to a dancehall, Red Hot Chili Peppers: Snow (hey oh), Otis Redding: Try a little tenderness, Toto: Africa (YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT!), The Cure: Pictures of you, The Killers: Jenny, John Butler Trio: Used to get high, Chicken: Big Love, The Mars Volta: El Via Vasques, Red Hot Chili Peppers: Tell Me baby, Bob Marley: Stir it up, Counting Crows: Mr. Jones, Bleu Edmonson: 50 dollars and a flask of crown, Cindi Lauper: She bop, Fall Out Boy: This aint a scene, its an arms race, John Butler Trio: Zebra, Roger Creager: Everclear song, Cindi Lauper: Girls just wanna have fun, The Red Elvises: I wanna see you bellydance, The Cure: Friday im in love, Franz Ferdinand: Do you want to, Aerosmith: Sweet emotion, Fall Out Boy: Dance dance, Counting Crows: Miami, Michael Jackson: Thriller (possibly the greatest dance song ever), Panic at the Disco: I write sins not tragedies, The Red Elvises: Rocket Man, Moby: Extreme Ways, The Potbelleez: Don't hold back, Gorillaz: Dirty Harry, Audioslave: Like a stone, Faker: This heart attack, My Chemical Romance:Helena, Robert Earl Keen: The road goes on forever and the party never ends, Bob Marley: Could you be loved, Gorillaz: Feel good inc, Outkast: the way you move, Guns N Roses: Sweet child o mine, There you have it. I showed you mine. You show me yours. That's not including the slower chill playlist that includes things like" Jack Johnson Iron and Wine Fiona Apple Frank Sinatra.....