Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
not on board, but...
Lauren
Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:28 PM

Three Days Grace

Seether

Tom Petty

Janine Ketterer
Posted: Friday, June 20, 2008 6:37 PM

I'm not on board either but right now I'm loving the new Chris Brown song Forever, Metro Station's Shake it and The Heart of the Matter performed by India Arie on the Sex and the City Soundtrack.

Eryn
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2008 2:39 PM

Three Days Grace, some Disturbed, maybe a little Katy Perry...So many choices
Janine
Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 9:50 PM

Right now Im rockin' out to the new song Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf, Paper Planes by MIA, Disturbia by Rihanna and Burning Up by The Jonas Brothers, who I am ashamed that I listen to, but it's a catcht tune!!
Anonymous
Posted: Monday, September 29, 2008 3:38 PM
Janine wrote:
Right now Im rockin' out to the new song Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf, Paper Planes by MIA, Disturbia by Rihanna and Burning Up by The Jonas Brothers, who I am ashamed that I listen to, but it's a catcht tune!!

stevenpete
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:43 AM

This last week I've been playing a lot of: 

Fleetwood Mac: Dreams

Modest Mouse

Reel Big Fish: A Little Doubt Goes A Long Way

Her Space Holiday: Something to do with my hands

Billie Holliday

Nina Simone: Sinnerman

Sublime: Caress Me Down

Van Morrison: Into the Mystic

Any recommendations?

Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:44 AM
Crowded House Springsteen - Born to Run (Candy's Room) Soundtrack for Catch and Release (dumb movie, good soundtrack) Bob Dylan - Free Wheelin Joni Mitchell - Ladies of the Canyon Talking Heads - Burning Down the House and Remain in Light, 77 too Squeeze Best of English Beat- This is the English Beat Gomez - How we Operate
stevenpete
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:08 PM

Janine,

My son, who’s 19 says, “She’s a total club-er. Every song on her list they played last night at the prom.” …with a big grin on his face.

He recommends to you: I Love College by Asher Roth, Spin Spin Sugar by Sneaker Pimps, Ecstasy by ATB

Lately he’s been into a lot of Rock, both old and new, and lately plays a lot of The Killers, Interpol, Rise Against, and The Police.

Anonymous,

Many of the groups you mentioned are my old time favorites, So, when I saw Gomez, whom I’ve never heard of, I found the song right away. I love it.

What else do you have?

Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:59 PM
Here's some more: Death Cab for Cutie Soul Meets Body & Tranatlanticism///// The Doves - There goes the Fear////// Radiohead - Creep/////// The Swallows -Turning Blue/////// Foo Fighter - Razor//////// Shawn Smith-Leaving California (check out his other stuff, v. good)///// Coldplay - Clocks Snow Patrol - Open your Eyes Johnny Cash - Hurt Psychedelic furs - Love My Wa
Rod
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 6:09 PM

Not onboard, but depends...

Workout Music - Disturbed, Fuel, OLD Metallica, White Stripes, Shinedown, etc.

Chillax Music - Requiem for a Dream Soundtrack, or The Fountain Soundtrack - Both composed by Clint Mansell. Yanni rocks in a relaxing way as well. And that cool Celtic CD you can buy at Target (Tar-jay).

Feel Good - Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, Prodigy, etc.

RE Stevenpete: Tom Waits - Closing Time...before he went all "circus music."

Debbie
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2009 12:30 AM
Anonymous wrote:
Here's some more: Death Cab for Cutie Soul Meets Body & Tranatlanticism///// The Doves - There goes the Fear////// Radiohead - Creep/////// The Swallows -Turning Blue/////// Foo Fighter - Razor//////// Shawn Smith-Leaving California (check out his other stuff, v. good)///// Coldplay - Clocks Snow Patrol - Open your Eyes Johnny Cash - Hurt Psychedelic furs - Love My Wa

Better name drops than the rest of the board, ha. 

Been listening to Death Cab for Cutie as well: [saw them and the Pixies in Seattle years ago...like 2000..whew]. 

Chemical Bros..still love 'em.

Pete Tong [oldie but goodie]

Royksopp: What Else is There..awesome new[ish] "glam" rock. 

Estelle: Shine

Sleater Kinney's songs...most of them from Dig Me Out -

Le Tigre's Deptacon--New York Rocker Grrl band.

Two Ton Boa

...even Vintage Suixsie and the Banshees.

Did someone say Jonas Brothers?  So wrong, no offense.  Reminds me of once catching my boss from  a news paper zine "rockin out" to Slim Shady when he first debuted. omg, i still don't get it.   

Rod
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2009 3:38 AM

The Pixies never got the respect that they deserved.

JohnSail
Posted: Saturday, June 9, 2012 11:16 AM

Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Judas Priest, Testament, Exodus, Black Sabbath, Saxon, Skeleton Witch, Dethklok, ZZ Top, Ministry, Pantera. and many more, keep it metal \m/,

Average 0 out of 5