Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Which companies provide comprehensive health cover for crew?
Desi
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2012 11:27 PM

I need to present my owner with a package for crew health insurance. We are a small crew, just two, both Brits. Any advice which companies can provide comprehensive coverage not just P & I . We need worldwide coverage as the sailboat will be on the move. Boat is British flagged and will be in Med for the first season then to Caribbean and beyond. Have not had to organise this previously so advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Desi
Posted: Saturday, March 3, 2012 7:21 AM

I have managed to find coverage through several companies; Axa PPP, Pantaenius , MHG. the figures quoted are horrendous several thousand per year. A tad bit concerned about presenting this to my owner. any suggestions?

Average 0 out of 5