Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
looking for some legal aspects
mauro
Posted: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 7:44 PM

hi everyone i'm planning to do a p.w.c(power water craft ) instructor course in the famous school in antibes, but my concerns about the legal aspects are various as i'm working in a charter vessel under luxembourg flag, so i' would like to know if anyone done this course or if anyone can explain me the legal side of pwc in the med..as ask to my captain and he will in contact with our managment and i' got in contact with the school asking them about it..but if someone can give me a hand i'll aprecciate this dear fellas... thank you in advance
John Doe
Posted: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 9:39 PM

It is a Personal Watercraft license and it is a requirement by the Port State authorities, not a FLag State requirement.

Average 0 out of 5