Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Crew entry into St Thomas
RCJ70
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 5:00 PM

Hi there, hope someone might be able to help here. I am shipping my boat back from St Thomas to the med in a few weeks. I have a B1B2 but my mate/stew does not, and there is little time to get her one, and this would be the only time she is in US territory for work reasons. My plan was to get the boat to Tortola,write her a covering letter, sign her off the boat, send her on the ferry to St Thomas, and pick her up and sign her on the boat again. I have contacted the US Border Authority and they have told me to contact immigtration St Thomas, which I will do Monday. But meanwhile can anybody help here? Thanks....

Average 0 out of 5