Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Crew houses full in Antibes. I am looking for an accommodation !
Laure
Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:16

Hi everybody !

I will be in Antibes on Thursday 24th of March and all the crew houses are full booked...
I am on their waiting list and I don't think that beds will become available quickly...
So, I am looking for a shared accommodation in Antibes !
I am an easy going and clean young lady !
And by the way, sharing a flat will be much cheaper than living in a crew house...
My email : laurebillaud@yahoo.fr

Hope to hear from you soon !

Laure

Anonymous
Posted: Friday, March 18, 2011 5:20
Grab a few people and try this website (or search for other similar ones) http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/antibes/s/616/fa/find.squery We used it a couple of times last year and there are some great places that work out nearly half the price (with low-season rates) of crew houses if you fill them up. They're also often cheaper than apartments advertised in yachtie bars and internet cafes, which get snapped up really fast anyway.
Roddy Burgoyne
Posted: Friday, March 18, 2011 6:27

Or you could stay in Nice etc. and commute on the train? Dorm rooms are much cheaper there.
MarineDex
Posted: Friday, March 18, 2011 6:46

Hi Laure,

I've been working in the industry for near on ten years and for the past 2 years been working on a marine directory MarineDex with loads of local contacts in Antibes. Check it out and see if it useful to find a place to stay, the site isn't completely finished yet with a load of new changers coming soon but has near of 4000 companies in the system with almost 150 in Antibes.

Good luck finding a a place to stay and a job and let me know if i can help in anyway since I know the area well.

Laure
Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 5:53

Hello !

Thanks to everyone for your advice
I found a crew house in Antibes. I will stay there just 1 or 2 weeks while looking for a flat or house to rent with other people.
Feel free to email me if you are looking for a shared accomodation !

Laure

pedwards
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 12:30

Hello Laure,

Are you still in a shared house? Do you have any rooms? I am arriving Sunday 22nd April and wondered if you could squeeze me in...? I am also clean and tidy!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Paula

Laure
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 7:49

Hi Paula,

Sorry but my post was from last year !
So I can't help you, as this year I am staying in a friend's place in Antibes...
Did you try all the crew houses ?
Do not hesitate if you want to meet up for a drink and have some advices !

Cheers

Laure

Anonymous
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 12:36
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/france/fr4812.htm
villa available to share

Average 0 out of 5