Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Tender and jetski tracking
mastersmaritime
Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 7:40 AM

looking for recommendations on reliable and practical options for tender and jetski tracking.
Seetrac is of course well known and regarded as the latest and greatest for this...or is it?

but what else is there?

anyone with recommendations or comments on the various systems, please let me know...thanks

le-capitaine
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 5:24 PM

Check out a company called Brickhouse Security. They have a website. I bought a device from them for my canal barge in France that updates daily and reports on my website. Friends and family now always know where we are each summer.
James Ward
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 5:45 PM

take a look at Yellowbrick . Rock seven mobile service. We have two, we had an issue with the units being non watertight but we believe it is now fixed. they should be watertight to 5 meters. It is a GPS tracking system and you track by internet so you need a VSat. When it worked it was great but we stuck them on kayaks and had the problem. We will test the crap out of them this year.
butlermartin
Posted: Saturday, February 19, 2011 12:11 PM

Spot Tracker http://www.findmespot.com
I have used them for tenders and jet skis. Turn them on and put them in the storage compartment either knowingly or unknowingly to the rider. Even has a 911/000 emergency button. Track them on internet. Waterproof to 1m for 30 mins

Average 0 out of 5