Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Transportation
Snoopy
Posted: Thursday, October 7, 2010 9:31 PM

Hi I am looking for a way to go by ship from Madeira Beach to Jamaica as soon as possible Does anyone go there or has an idea how I can get there? Cargo, Sailboat, yacht, cruise ok If someone needs a hand ok Please contact me: caiag@rocketmail.com
Henning
Posted: Friday, October 8, 2010 12:31 PM

Check with the shipping agents in Tampa if anyone is running there. You may have to hop a bus to Miami if you're so broke you can't afford to get on an airliner. You can get a round trip ticket Tampa to Jamaica for $165. I'm not sure you'll get a ride on a cargo boat cheaper.

Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, November 28, 2010 10:30 PM
Hello everyone!
Looking to get my way to Antigua prior to or during the boat show this year! Would do a free crossing with watch duties, etc... even available for day work or potential permanent opportunity!

Let me know and thanks!  

Average 0 out of 5