Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
TABLE DECORATING IDEAS
Beckyboop
Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2010 4:10 PM

WHERE DO YOU GET TABLE DECORATING IDEAS FROM? ANY CERTAIN MAGAZINES, BOOKS, WEBSITES? I LOVE TO BE CREATIVE & I WANT TO GET MORE IDEAS FOR TABLE DECORATING AND WAS HOPING THAT STEWS ON HERE COULD/WOULD GIVE THEIR IDEAS/ADVICE/HINTS ON WHERE THEY GET THEIR INSPIRATION FROM.. ALSO WAS WOUNDERING IF ANY STEWS WOULD BE INTRESTED IN SHARING ANY PHOTOS THEY HAVE TAKEN OF THEIR TABLE DECORATING CREATIONS? I HAVE PHOTOS & WOULD BE WILLING TO SHARE IF OTHERS WOULD LIKE TO...
Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 9:31 PM
Try logging on to the table decoration competition at www.crewandyou.com . This is run by a company solely dedicated to the needs and requirements of interior crew on yachts. On the site there is a competition for table decorations. The idea behind this is to give crews a chance to showcase their table settings etc as well as to help provide ideas and themes for other stewardesses at the end of a long charter when you are running out of fresh ideas. At the end of each season there is a case of champagne to be won so please send in as many photos as you like to help inspire others with your ideas and creativity.
brigidwhite@gmail.com
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 8:45 AM

Have a look at www.themetablesettings.com  You can have a complete boxed theme table setting including 8 x placemats, 8 x napkins and centrepiece, conveniently delivered to the door.  They are good quality, reusable and are guaranteed to impress guests.  We use different table settings for breakfast lunch and dinner every day.  We had 80 and they were always a great conversation piece to present!

Average 0 out of 5