Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Selling Spares
Adrian
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 7:40 PM

The yacht I skipper on is in the final stage of being sold and I have been asked to source a venue for selling spares that the new owner doesn't want or doesn't want to pay for. We're based in the Eastern Med and have a ton of stuff and I can understand why the new owner doesn't want to pay for it as it's all spares(turbos, injectors, housings and top end parts) for the MTU's that are near new. Any help with this would be great and hopefully not be nessasary as MTU might credit us the parts which we can use on the new build coming out this month.
BIGYELLOWDUMPERTRUCK
Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 11:25 PM

Bare in mind there is a certain amount of spares that you must carry as set by your classification society, I.e. Injectors, piston etc
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 11:57 PM
are you sure they are not stolen ..............

Average 0 out of 5