Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Looking for a sugar daddy
Ripped off again
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 2:52 PM

I am over ditzy babes that are looking for a sugar daddy or a man with a passport that enables them to become American, European, Australian or whatever.
runningoutofusernameideas
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 5:00 PM

Seems like the ditzy ones are more of Americans (those who are desperate for girlfriends and female attention anyway).  There are a lot of dummies in this industry who see English internationals (even poor, unattractive, and under educated ones)  as a novelty. Pretty pathetic.  But as an American - I don't feel sorry for those American idiots one bit. They deserve to be scammed and used for being so stupid.  

Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, January 31, 2010 1:48 AM
Here we go again. more madness please "Debbie".
14Freedom
Posted: Sunday, January 31, 2010 5:02 AM

I LOVE THAT BABE!!! and that means you, "running out of user names ideas"...how 'bout " Bitchin'Babe" or "Serve & Deliver"?

Too bad all you other folks don't see what is true and just...and continue to post anon so: MEOWS as in pussy cats

ATB-
The Slacker
and no one better take that name...It's Mine! and Henning gave it to me.
(and I wonder if Henning ever started his own biz...) Rather cash a check than invest in ideas?

Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, January 31, 2010 9:22 AM
You're crazy too. No wonder you can't get a job.
14Freedom
Posted: Sunday, January 31, 2010 3:25 PM

YEEHAW...
Crazy...and DaVinci was crazy too...most forward thinkers throughout history were thought of as CRAZY by their peers as in:
 Man can't fly!!!...and you think I don't have a job? Who cares? I'm rich! Hit the family lottery!
To know me is to love me...
The Slacker

Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, January 31, 2010 3:43 PM
No, Da Vinci was considered crazy by the Catholic church, like Galileo, for his heresy. You're just f****d in the head. The greatest part of Florida must be the 'Gators, if only they could talk they would be the top of the food chain. Yes, that is an insult, and yes, Floridians are STOOPID.
Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, January 31, 2010 3:50 PM
So's Ronald McDonald, he's still a twat.
14Freedom
Posted: Sunday, January 31, 2010 3:50 PM

Good thing I'm not from Florida or I would be insulted...and you even insulted Catholics!
You, ANONYMOUS POSTER, are a poser! HAHAHA(crazy laugh!)
The Slacker

Posted: Tuesday, February 2, 2010 12:34 AM

Anon,

To call people crazy for calling others out when it comes to breaking a country's laws and taking full advantage of it in more ways that one is back asswards as well as NUTS. You insane idiot. 

I just hope your ilk doesn't breed that much in the future. This industry is ugly enough. 

Posted: Tuesday, February 2, 2010 12:40 AM

Hey 14F and others who may be interested,

When you have time, check out "Brightsided" by Barbara Ehrenreich.  Almost half of the book describes industries like the private yachting industry.  Her books are easy reads, not too technicratic, and hilarious. Check out "Switch and Bait"and "Nickel and Dimed" as well.

Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2010 1:03 AM

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world ... Margaret Mead

..or part of an industry anyway.

Henning
Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2010 7:30 AM

14Freedom wrote:
YEEHAW...
Crazy...and DaVinci was crazy too...most forward thinkers throughout history were thought of as CRAZY by their peers as in:
 Man can't fly!!!...and you think I don't have a job? Who cares? I'm rich! Hit the family lottery!
To know me is to love me...
The Slacker

What's the saying...? Oh yeah, "God looks out for drunkards and fools". Well, how could you miss? Congratulations, now you can buy a boat to run.

14Freedom
Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2010 5:52 PM

Henning Posted: 03 February 2010 07:30
What's the saying...? Oh yeah, "God looks out for drunkards and fools". Well, how could you miss? Congratulations, now you can buy a boat to run.

Yeah, and God looks out for everyone else too...
Just bought a '88 45' Bayliner Pilot House...really sweet with TWIN HINO DIESELS (only 8500 hours!) and I can run it by myself!!! (saves on crew costs/headaches...and I can keep my thoughts in my own head!)

Hope you see my new forum topic, and thanks for the new moniker!

ATB-
The Slacker

EdLee
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 1:38 PM

Ripped off again wrote:
I am over ditzy babes that are looking for a sugar daddy or a man with a passport that enables them to become American, European, Australian or whatever.

Well, it's always a chicken & egg question. Which comes first? The provider (the girls)? Or the buyer (the foreigners)?

If the buyers made themselves available, you can't entirely fault the providers 100% right? http://www.yapi.org/rpchildsextourism.pdf

ChaseTheWoodGuyFL
Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:55 PM

Ide take a sugar momma if any are looking at this thread... Im an American too, 25m Looking to do a backflip off your Yacht naked.... Any takers???? Im hot too MUHAHAHA!!!

JohnSail
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:26 AM

You know what...

we were not all born equal, look at the poor Ukranians and South Africans, they cant go anywhere without being interrogated by customs and immigration... help them out by giving them a passport, its all about good seamanship I reckon.

Average 2 out of 5