Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
a other half for couples position
Ben Franklin
Posted: Thursday, October 8, 2009 1:03 AM

With all the requests for couples here lately, and the lack of jobs, I thought I would try a new tactic.
I am seeking a Stewardess/Chef, MUST BE FEMALE, to complete the other half of a Deck/Mate team position. You must be blond, or at least bleached well, cute and bubbly, have no real life experience and way too sure of yourself. You must be presentable, and have knowledge of nuclear physics, be a sommelier, have at least 10 years experience, a helicopter pilots licence and know how to handle lines.

Please send photos

Thanks,
Ben

Rafo1981
Posted: Friday, October 9, 2009 4:04 AM

LOL!
Tyler Harris
Posted: Saturday, November 7, 2009 11:31 PM

If you find one ask if she has a sister! I might get out of the unemployment line then!! Strange how that works huh?
Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 12:27 AM
You can 2 for the price of 1 come guys use some of that space between your ears.

Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:38 PM
and twice the headache with it. I'm strictly no crew couples. Way to much trouble.

BlueWaterDragon
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 9:10 PM

I'm female (Trust me I've checked!), I can cook, I understand particle physics and a varying array of other topics. I have 10 years experience (strange that you don't say in what field, however as a camping enthuiast I've seen my fair share!). I'm a natural blonde and having done a lot of theatre, I have a great deal of experience with lines . I'm looking at the possibilty of joining this industry, maybe next year now though.

Average 3 out of 5