Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Off the Subj: Any product investors out there?
Debbie
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2009 10:56 PM

Okay, so I'm going to try this angle since I've worked in the industry.  I am looking for investors for the marketing of two products in which I've already made proposals for.

I've sent these proposals to two yacht owners and one yacht designer. The products have nothing to do with yacht design, I assure you. 

These products are ordinary products that people already use, but enhanced. I'm still trying to get my vid-proposal out to would be investors. If there is any fruition of this product with anyone's assistance, I would of course oblige via sharing profits. This is a serious post, if anyone is seriously interested in discussion. I am not an investor,  I just have a nifty idea on some products.

If anyone is interested after contacting me via email, I will go over some details  by showing a video that I made for this yacht designer. I made it about two months ago. 

Hope this makes sense and thanks for your time.   My email is yachtstandard@aol.com.

Thanks

slug
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 11:54 AM

You might have more luck on the forums over at boatdesign dot net.  The level of entrepreneurship, knowledge is far greater.   Slug

Average 0 out of 5