Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
VISAS
Dreaman
Posted: Monday, October 6, 2008 11:38 AM

Please any advices of how to obtain B1/B2 VISA is welcome
Laura
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 4:10 PM

Hi there,

I have been trying to find information about this for a few weeks now.  Here are the links to my forum posts and the responses so far.

http://www.dockwalk.com/Essentials/DockTalk.aspx?g=posts&t=14320

http://www.synfo.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=486

I have not gone to get my B1/B2 yet but have an appointment time in a couple of weeks.  I will update again after that.

Thanks

Laura

Nicolekya
Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2008 9:11 AM

Hi

well ,tell me who you are ,nationality,your position on Yacht,need to know more about you ,to tell you how to do

to get a B1 B2 visa

cheers

Nicole

Dreaman
Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2008 11:31 AM

Well-inreply to that: I am Bulgarian and Chief Officer on Mega Yacht 133m. She doesn't call USA and I have 10 yrs C1/D US Visa expiring Apr 2017.
Dre'
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2008 1:48 PM

Hi,

My name is Andrea and I'm South African travelling with my fiance who is also South African and he has a position now travelling to Bermuda but only has a H2B visa which will expire when he leaves the country. Is it possible for him to obtain a B1/B2 visa in Bermuda and what will he require? I can obtain a waiver because I also have a British passport. Please any help will be much appraciated

Anonymous
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 2:01 PM
Thank you for your question.

You can apply for a B1/B2 visa at the the US Consulat (State Department official) in the US Embassy in your home country.

You can contact me for further information Eric@YankwittLaw.com

Captain Tom
Posted: Monday, November 3, 2008 8:16 AM

Good morning

You will have to get a B1/B2  OCS visa ( Outer Continental Shelf ) In order to get this you will need the yacht name and registry and a employment letter. The yacht has to be registered in the USCG and you will need the schedule and  agents handeling the yacht when in the US. Then you can apply for the mentioned visa.

Hope this helps.

Brgds Tom

Average 0 out of 5