Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Sh*t Yachties Say
Janine
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 4:53 PM

The video “Sh*t Girls Say” struck a chord with Internet users, first as a YouTube sensation, but now as inspiration for copycat videos that have been popping up all over on the video sharing site, cataloging sh*t people say from all different walks of life say. From “Sh*t Dads Say” to “Sh*t Yogies Say,” the list goes on and on as people capitalize on their own stereotypes for a laugh.  

It’s time for yacht crew to hop on the bandwagon. We’re encouraging you to make a “Sh*t Yachies Say” video, upload it to YouTube and post the link as a comment in this forum, because everyone needs to laugh at themselves once in a while.

Can’t wait to see what you create!
Anonymous
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:14 PM
Do you have space for millions of links???? The whole yachting industry is full of people speaking sh*t!
Anonymous
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:44 PM
Vot ist ein yogie please?
Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, February 5, 2012 12:11 AM
go for lunch at the blue in antibes and brace your ears for the jizz that comes out of the newbie mouths.. e.g. i swear i worked on my first boat ever for 3 days and the captain offered me a job paying 2300 EU but i turned it down cuz i have a dayskipper and according to dockwalk I should earn over 3500 a month!

Average 0 out of 5