Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Never Forget to Never Walk alone!
juanita
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 12:31 PM

It has been a month now since Ludovic was taken from this world in St Maarten. May God rest his soul and let our hearts now be with his girlfriend and family/friends. Unfortunately there is no new information on the case and it seems it will be a while before anyone will really know what happened.

I want all crew still in SXM to be aware, look out for your friends and NEVER WALK ALONE. St Maarten Marine Trades have set up a free bus that will take you from all the marinas to the various bars and nightclubs for free, running all night!!! Check out the timetables in Soggy's Sandbar etc and make use of the transport offered.

Once again my friends, never forget that you are not invincible.

R.I.P Ludo....we will remember.

Average 0 out of 5