Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Looking for M/Y or S/Y to Join for a delivery
Tristan
Posted: Monday, February 7, 2011 5:09 PM

Dear Sir/Madam, I post this topic on Dockwalk with the interest of looking for a possible position on a Sailing Yacht or a Motor Yacht delivery as a 2nd Engineer or Deckhand. I am currently awaiting a reply form the MCA to apply for a MEOL Qualification or even Y4 as this would be a great opportunity for me to put some sea time into my book as I have the objective in pursuing a career as a Engineer in the so called Yachting Industry. I have done a previous delivery from Athens to Genova and have other boating experience. If you would be interest in my CV or References please do not hesitate to contact me at tristandebrito@live.com Best Regards, Tristan
Abel
Posted: Tuesday, February 8, 2011 10:02 PM

Average 2 out of 5