Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Fuel Saver
Markus Geiger
Posted: Friday, February 4, 2011 9:15 AM

I am offering a product for reducing Fuel Consumption.

The Fuelsaver is already in use with trucks and cars and the achieved reduction is 14 Percent, depending on the weight of the cargo.

This product is new to the yachting industry and i am looking for a captain/owner who is willing to do neccessary testing.

Details about testing procedures, benefits for the willing captain/owner will be sent by email.

Please contact me by email: office@geiger.at

Best Regards
Markus Geiger

CaptErik
Posted: Tuesday, February 8, 2011 11:50 PM

Why is there no link to info? If this is one of those magnetic devices, its a proven scam, and only suckers will buy it. If you want to show the actual info, instead of the only email option, maybe you will get some bites.
Henning
Posted: Wednesday, February 9, 2011 12:29 AM

CaptErik wrote:
Why is there no link to info? If this is one of those magnetic devices, its a proven scam, and only suckers will buy it. If you want to show the actual info, instead of the only email option, maybe you will get some bites.

LOL, them things.  OTOH I can attest to some pretty good results from the Steinbauer boxes, but they only work on electronically controlled injection systems.

Markus Geiger
Posted: Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:13 PM

Thank you very much for your interest in our product.

First of all I would like to introduce myself: I am a management consultant and used to work as a delivery skipper on a Volvo 60 and as a mate on a 115’ Gaff Rigged Schooner. Short time ago I was contacted by the founder and CEO of the BE Fuelsaver Company with the idea to use my network and to introduce this product to the yachting industry.

We have a lot of references and clients for use in cars, trucks, public transportation and so on. The type of fuelsaver we would use for primary testing with yachts would be of the same size than we use for trucks with over 450 HP. Depending on this testing results we will consider to develop a special product for bigger engines as well.

Basic information about the company and the product you can find on the website
http://www.n-g.at/.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Markus Geiger

Anonymous
Posted: Thursday, February 10, 2011 8:19 PM
To save people wading through the website, see page eight of the brochure, the supposed mechanism by which this product works is by exposing the fuel line to a "bio energetic field" which somehow radiates from a lump of stainless steel - scientifically there's no basis for the claims

Sean-H
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 7:57 AM

How about driving a smaller car, or cruising your boat a little slower?
Henning
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 11:43 AM

Anonymous wrote:
To save people wading through the website, see page eight of the brochure, the supposed mechanism by which this product works is by exposing the fuel line to a "bio energetic field" which somehow radiates from a lump of stainless steel - scientifically there's no basis for the claims

Thanks for the debrief and suffering through the BS for us. Like PT Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

Anonymous
Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 11:00 PM
I am posting anonymously for once, how about ask him for a trial product, and if it works, then offer to buy it, Then no love lost if it does not work. I am almost getting vibes of "NSA waterfilter 'network marketing' here" Anyone remember that?? Back in the 90's
Markus Geiger
Posted: Saturday, February 19, 2011 8:47 AM

We offer a free trial for a certain period which has to be defined by our management and the testing captain.

After the trial period you can buy the product 20% off or give it back at no costs.

In return we can use your boat as a reference.

Boat should be based in europe or at least come to europe for the med season.

Average 4 out of 5