Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
It's Australia Day Mate
Septic tank
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 8:51 PM

How do celebrate Australia Day?
Anonymous
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 11:47 PM
thats a scary question.. sorry they are all out of mind and inebriated to answer right now , its called "straya day" mate? starts with a shot of vodka for brekkie? then a beer with the eggs? , then a bunch of phone calls before noon as a serious buzz forms in the good ol fella? gettin ready for a barbie? then by 4 pm there is only moaning and groaning because they are so drunk to even talk? then attempts to stand up fail miserably so going to the loo is out of the question.. and on it goes.... then comes the next day and you are in the crew mess and ask "how was straya day? and you get a long groan and a yeah mate twas f***ing awesome! and you go what did you guys do? and the answer is oh mate i cant remember... i passed out and looks like someone hit me cause i have a black eye! The stench coming from the poor fellow is so bad you kind of move back looking for air .. you ask him what his name is and all you get is a blank stare... thats traya day for you m8!

Average 3 out of 5