Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Cruise liners
Bangonthedoortwice
Posted: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 12:00 PM

Hi everyone, I started to get some basic training (STCW95) and with this i heard i could try Dockwalking and go from there. Unfortunately the future isn't looking to bright with everything tightening up with the recession and the law becoming more and more stringent with people Dockwalking etc. So this has got me thinking about trying work on Cruise Liners. How does one start to apply for positions on Cruise ships? how would i get in contact with concessionaires? Has anyone else tried this idea or have ANY info regarding this? I only have 9 Years customer service experience, Lifeguarding and swim coaching certificates and worked at summer camps. Thanks!

Average 0 out of 5