Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
crew
Suzystew
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:14 AM

I am a stewardess on a boat with 8 crew.

As the boat is in the shipyard the capt has  rented a large house for the majority of the crew except for himself and his  first mate, to live in, everyone having their own room, sat TV and WIFI its great , thanks Capt!

The captain recently had to discharge the Chef for unreasonable behaviour and refusing to cook on board the boat whilst in the yard with all facilities provided on board and working and cooking only on a lunchtime on board whilst  dinner being served at the house for all the crew. The chef wants to stay in the house all day, 25 minutes from the shipyard.

The Chef also started poking his nose into all the other crews business, stewardesses salary, engineers salary etc and complaining about the house , which I might add is a wonderful house especially crew not having to share cabins  like on the boat.

After the Captain served him with his firing orders  for may reasons (he has only worked on board for 4 months) he politely gave him 1 week to leave the crew house, but he refuzed to leave.

The captain had asked the landlord of the house for his advice as he has never been through a situation like this with crew before as its the landlords property and the landlord has had the Police serve him with official eviction papers and court documents, to leave the house as soon as possible as he already has been paid his salary and been offered a flight home by the Captain..... now he has "Padlocked" himself inside the steel bar security doors, refusing to leave listening to local radio stations singing local songs, whilst cooking for himself. This is absurd behaviour from a man over 40 years chef or no chef!

Its driving the crew mad, and the poor Captain I feel so sorry for him having to deal with this silly situation.

Please someone tell me my next step, and has any other Captain had this problem before.( The chef is American by the way  )

Henning
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:20 AM

Give some crackhead a 20 rock, right when he starts clucking after smoking it, point the dude out and tell him "that dude always carries $1000 or more." Problem disposed of.

Fadime
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 11:50 AM

Hello,

you find very good Captain, stay behind captain and help him. He need to clear the situation all Crew behind and forget this chef which dont understand the business.

best wishes

Tristan
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:19 PM

What country are you in??

On most shipyards you should be able to find a couple of guys who have a certain influence and can usually persuade the most persistent offenders to go quietly. Fabricators & Engineers are a good bet.

Otherwise.........you could always call up the radio stations he listens to, get them to announce an exhibition Hawaiian Tropic Vs St Tropez volley ball contest on the local beach with additional prizes for best Karaoke renditions of local songs and then bag up his stuff while he’s out and change the locks.

Good luck.

Anonymous
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:51 PM
can we have this crazy guys name, we dont want chefs like this on any boat causing grief !

Anonymous
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 11:30 PM
Typical Americans again, what is up with them, what has uncle Sam done when he nurtchard these people in to the human society, is it because of all the international affairs the USA is involved with, is it because of the tough stance the police have at their homeland that make US crews go mental when abroad, or is is due to far too many hamburgers and dennys..... no wonder most yachts insurances companies run a mile or charge a premium when you mention American crew, and one last question why is it always the  chefs are the premaddonans is it the heat in the galley or the fumes given off by the spices and cooking oil combined ????

Anonymous
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 11:33 PM
henning, good answer but in reality you cant do that can you, your a veteran captain what would you do except for hiring some goons to take this idiot round the back of some bushes for a beating ! your is OZ right ?

Katie
Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2010 6:16 AM

WoW! Didn't know us Americans were seen as such winey b*%@$es. I am American and I think this guy is way crazy.
Henning
Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:05 AM

Suzystew wrote:
Oops, 4 cops are here and hes chained himself inside the house chanting the famous US Rhythem and Blues song........We are Americans , We have the Jones act, You cant do anything to me, otherwise we will bomb your arse......Glad its not me in there.................He has his hands hanging through the outside of the steel bar outer doors of the house , but he has the key for the padlock......maybe the cops may cut the padlock , and it might not be the bars to the house, maybe the police house bars  are next !!

LOL, that's hilarious, it looks like a scene from "Cops" will be forthcoming. For those of you who make nationalistic comments, I suggest you look in your back yard.... I've lived all over the world, and I have never seen any nationality or other cultural, racial, religious or any other vector of delineation that didn't have its fair share of kooks. "Cops" looks the same regardless what country is producing it. I'm an American by choice. I was an immigrant German until I was 18, and I am grateful to have been given that choice. Most people don't understand Americans attitude because we are spoiled by unlimited opportunity all our lives, and we take that for granted and it comes across as an arrogant attitude, but it's not really necessarily arrogance. A person who has been raised only in America, does not immediately realize just exactly how privileged they were in opportunities. In the US, you have the opportunity to learn anything you want, and someone will pay you to learn it. You just have to work for it. I had the opportunity to do some of my education in Germany, I declined. I look at my cousins who were raised in Germany, and consider myself fortunate. We were all raised at the same basic level of privilege, but I had so much more. More opportunities to do whatever I wanted were presented to me than they ever received. When they'd ask me "What's the main difference" the answer comes back "attitude". As an example, you walk into a shop in Europe with a project that they have the equipment for, but isn't what they do, you get a "Can't be done". I literally rented time in a fabrication and machine shop in Belgium and repaired an old casting he insisted could be done. I showed him how. You bring the same project in in America, they'll pick it up...look it over and say "We should be able to do this, let me think about it...."   So when you get a new crew member from the States who has never been out of country before, consider giving them a break for a bit. They don't really know what it's like to be so restricted. They aren't trying to rub it in, they just don't know different. As well, if you're in a bind, an American in your corner is not a bad thing to have.

Henning
Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:16 AM

Anonymous wrote:
henning, good answer but in reality you cant do that can you, your a veteran captain what would you do except for hiring some goons to take this idiot round the back of some bushes for a beating ! your is OZ right ?

In reality no, but it's run across my mind more than once, and people have been known to disappear at sea....

What one does is exactly what this captain has done, you give them warning to get out, then you have the police handle the matter, especially in a foreign nation with the power of deportation. BTW, unless the boat has a US Flag to it, the "Jones Act" wouldn't apply. He's just another nutter chef, they come from everywhere and are typically drunk most of the time.

Cassie
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 10:58 AM

Well if you need to replace the Chef I am available!

maca
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 4:56 PM

No problem, cut the power and water to the house, he won't last long

maca
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 4:59 PM

and wait outside with the straight jacket

Anonymous
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 6:05 PM
wow, please, lets not get on all this nationalistic profiling crap. c'mon, that's elementary guys! although certain characteristics do run across nationalities, specifics like this crazy mofo, are in every culture and country, just like every nation also nurtures wonderful traits. i've worked with great american crew and chefs. and why are most chef's crazy mofos? although no excuse to be a tyrant to work with, have some respect, we all work hard, but i can imagine that being a chef must be incredibly demanding. and.. who doesn't have a drinking problem in the yachting industry?!
Chief
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 8:02 PM

" ... who doesn't have a drinking problem in the yachting industry?!"

The other 99 percent of us.

Anonymous
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 9:52 PM
Oh man! What an ordeal! I'm sorry that I can't offer any advice better than what's already being done, but you definitely have to let us all know how this ended up. You can't make this stuff up, that's for sure!
Matt
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 12:47 AM

Hey "anonymous",
Eat  [edited by moderator] with your "typical Americans" attitude. Being a chef and an American I have seen your ignorance before.

This guy, regardless of where he is from obviously has some serious psychological issues. The crew should probably just drag his ass out as he legally has no reason to be there.

Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 12:55 AM
The Chef  has filed a police report against the Captain and Mate to not go within 100 metres of the house resulting in  the Captain moving all the crew out into a Hotel .....the chef still refuses to leave but as the rent is paid until next month even the Landlord cannot remove him yet without a court order.

This guy wont be getting a reference letter from the boat, but a copy of the Police report can send out to future employers or agencies

Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 1:06 AM
Matt wrote:
Hey "anonymous",
Eat [edited by moderator] with your "typical Americans" attitude. Being a chef and an American I have seen your ignorance before.

This guy, regardless of where he is from obviously has some serious psychological issues. The crew should probably just drag his ass out as he legally has no reason to be there.

Matt ! I will put my years salary on you are a Yank ? You Must be with your "Eat [edited by moderator] and  crew should drag his ass out" attitude, you cannot do this.... people do have rights, and without a court order Police cannot drag a person out of a house, unless of course you live in America.

Crew certainly cannot take the law into their own hands, its not the OK Coral, or in your language Miami!

I also note from a previous post of yours your one of these chefs that also have more experience than deckhands, maybe a top engineer too.... are you a soon to be a top scientist also.

Well grow up shut your mouth, and when you quote something make sure you get your facts right you have been watching too much cops ! Please send me your Resume.

Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 2:05 AM
Anonymous wrote:
can we have this crazy guys name, we dont want chefs like this on any boat causing grief !

I bet this guy withing a couple of months will end up on another Yacht somewhere hope its no where near me....watch out everyone be aware, check refs carefully even ask the question if you see a boat on the resume without a Captains contact details, the applicant must have those detail however long or short he was on board, also look for short term positions, if there are lots of them there is a reason for this ...the explanation for the applicant maybe genuine he / she may have been on temporary hire to cover for someone whilst sick or on holiday, or the short term or as some people call it seasonal may have actually due to the fact the crew member was useless or a trouble maker.

Also look for gaps and consistancy if there are gaps it may be true someone was studying for exams or courses check with the school, gaps are normally hiding some bad job that the applicant does not want to share with you, or they may be genuine, but both scenarios can be confirmed.

And last but not least, DO NOT rely on the agency to check refs, most reputable companies do...... however many  DO NOT or only check ones that the candidate has given ( that reference e mail or tel number....... a phone number maybe from a friend of the candidate not the actual Captain ) Remember crew agencies .......not all send 100s of Resumes out hoping that one candidate will get the job, and bingo the agency has just earned a months salary for doing absolutely nothing.

I am not a crew member but I am involved within the logistical support service to Yachts , Aviation and commercial shipping, i know every trick in the book !

Captain Frank Campbell
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 11:37 AM

As a Captain and former Law Enforcement Officer, I agree with Captain Henning. I would wait until he leaves to go to the store or other place off the property, remove all of his belonging to the curb and call the Police. When he comes back, have the landlord there and get the Police to give him trespass warning. If his name is not on any lease, he must go or go to the downtown Hilton on the water(JAIL). The Police will back you on this. Drop me a note and I will give you my phone number. I will be happy to assist. Capt Frank
Kaj
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 4:37 PM

The guy obviously does have a problem. I am uncertain as to why the cops didn´t remove the guy after being called, to me he may also be mentally ill (many chefs are) and imagine if he did some damage to himself or burn the house down! If the cops won´t do anything, get a report from the saying they won´t, if you can, and walk away from the house. Turn off the electricity and inform the landlord of your intentions. He has to come up for air at some stage and when he does, he´s home alone! Beare though, people in the US of A do have guns, if he is American, he may well have one and if was sacked, he´s obviously pissed at being sacked, lock your doors on the yacht. At least you have filed a report with the cops.

Being me, i´d press the cops to break the door down and remove him, end of story.

Good luck.

Capt Kaj

Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, June 19, 2010 5:15 PM
Another reason why American's don't get jobs on yachts ........
Henning
Posted: Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:38 AM

Where are you all at? City & country?

Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, June 20, 2010 10:27 PM
Ok so you have an issue with a crazy crew member, infact a nutty chef...... though Im sorry for you , havent we all. I hope the situation is resolved quickly. It appears that the current economic climate hasnt yet totally cleansed our industry of all the wannabes and halfwits ........ but heres hoping. My rant as it were is to the few one-eyed narrow minded individuals who apparently barely managed to remove their heads from their backsides long enoughto make this somewhat of a racial slur. I mean really have you nothing better to do than comment on where this idiot is from. let me qualify myself by stating I have 15yrs in this industry working in a varity of vessels with many nationalities. I AM NOT AMERICAN.........HOWEVER I for one am sick and tired of people slagging Americans off. I guarantee 90% of people reading this have at one time of another been to the states looking for a job in this industry. It seems the objective of some to piss and moan about everything related to the states and Americans, simply because it is different than in their home country. If the US and Americans are so bad THEN SHUT UP,STAY HOME AND GO BACK TO THE FARM. The last two lawsuits I have heard of brought against Yachts were brought about by Kiwis and both were drunk! not that I have anything against kiwis as I am one. Next time you come up for air remember this forum discussion was based on the actions of one idiot. His place of birth has #$%#*& all to do with it, there are idiots in every country. Hes a crazy chef so leave him in his cell until he starves howz that for ironic
Anonymous
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2010 10:21 AM
Oh hell..settle down idiot, your embarrasing New Zealand, mate Americans hate Americans so give it a rest, comming on here crying and carrying on. what part of NZ you from? [edited by moderator], as for the Chef, sounds about right thats the one though turn off the electricity and move out heck he has to go to the bathroom at some point!
ChaseTheWoodGuyFL
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2010 1:36 PM

wow, it disgusts me the way this anonymous guy is talking..

Anonymous
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2010 2:44 PM
1 Im from the mainland, 2 I am formally a culinary trained chef that has represented NZ and moved into Captain role 9yrs ago, 3 individuals embarass themselves not cultures and most importantly I think you should run along its milking time. Just deal with the guy in question
Jbowlh1
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2010 2:59 PM

I have met my fair share of idiots in this industry, from many countries including my own. It cracks me up the narrow minded views of some of the comments posted here. The chef in question is obviously a wack-a-doodle, who cares what country he is from. Amazes me that the boys have not sorted him out by now. As for all of the America bashing, really, its getting old. I'll bet anyone who has anything bad to say about the states is a complete hypocrite. By that I mean they run their mouth but come here and enjoy all that we have to offer. Keep your dumbass comments to yourself.
junior
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2010 4:19 PM

Might as well have some fun with your scrambled chef. Why not gather the boys , deck em' out in appropriate black bullet proof commando gear then stage a Waco Texas type incident . Video the fun ... complete with captain acting as town mayor, engineer manning a loudhailer acting as police chief, deckhands in their firefighting gear, stewardess's dressed up as reporters interviewing passers by ......might be able to premeir the film at the next Ft Lauderdale International Boat Show
Anonymous
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2010 4:21 PM
And the poor chef who is mentally ill, probably bi-polar and off his medicines. Did it occur to anyone that a mental health professional might have more luck than police and lawyers?? Bunch of idiots.....I am so done with this publication.
Henning
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 10:35 AM

That's a hell of an idea Junior... It would at least make it into the Ft Yachty dah Film Festival, that's for sure...

Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:53 PM
Dear Suzystew, and anybody else following this post,

Now that we have settled the small matters of anti-americanism and mental disorders between nationalities, and everybody has gone back to their respective yachts and crewhoreses to lick their wounds, what was the outcome of the dispute with the chef? Is he still laying seige to the apartment? Suzystew, did you find some burly engineers to help him move out? Or was it just a big hoax to keep the unemployed occupied?

junior
Posted: Saturday, July 3, 2010 10:34 AM

Why publish the crews name ? This solves nothing. Far better to publish the name of your yacht . If your program is so feeble that your clueless captain could not put together a sane crew and when faced with a situation, negotiate a timely solution , professional crew should be warned to stand clear.
Henning
Posted: Saturday, July 3, 2010 11:57 AM

I just want to know what town/country you're all in. I'm betting France....

Haley
Posted: Saturday, July 3, 2010 4:01 PM

No, I'm betting it happened in the States. WPB comes to mind but that's just a guess.
Henning
Posted: Saturday, July 3, 2010 5:02 PM

Haley wrote:
No, I'm betting it happened in the States. WPB comes to mind but that's just a guess.
No way, West Palm Beach cops would have tossed in a tear gas grenade and had him locked up 2 hrs after being called. French don't do confrontation.

Lori
Posted: Saturday, July 3, 2010 9:24 PM

If this chef is in the U.S. and NOT a U.S. Citizen then surely he should be deported !  So, I'm thinking this incident happened in another country.  Original poster . . . . please enlighten us with at least the country that this happened in. 

Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, July 4, 2010 10:16 AM
Junior, that is probably what you are Junior, because if you was senior you would not be making these "Clueless comments "!

Yes its the clueless Captain here !

Firstly it is absolutely pointless in mentioning the crews name, especially on the internet as it is not fair to the crew member however unreasonable his behaviour was. Maybe he was having a bad day , week month or maybe he was actually mentally ill or somehow this strange behaviour was due to prescription drugs being mixed with Whisky that was found in his room after he vacated the house!!Drink and drugs do not mix !

It is up to the next yacht to figure out why he has a "gap" on his CV, or indeed if the chef does  decide to add this Yacht to his portfolio, then it is the responsability of the agency or the next Captain to discover this issue by thouroughly checking all yachts through his CV.

Secondly Junior by publishing the yachts name is against everything that you sign for when you fulfill your contract ( I do assume you have a contract or in fact you are working !), remember the clause saying " confidential "

Your comments putting together a sane crew ? You are Obviously a Junior crew member !

Putting a crew of 8 or more together is every captains a nightmare. All it takes is one person either not performing his job correctly or in fact not getting along with the other 7 for whatever reason  and then he is back to square one, sometimes its like running a kidergarten not a ship.

The crew have it easy really, they do not have the responsabilty that the captain has over crew. Each crew member  is only responsable for them owns self thats it !!

"Negotiate a timely solution " what do you think I have done.
Yes I could have gone in three weeks ago, cutting the padlock off the doors ( legally it is called breaking and entering )  drag the crazy chef out by his throat, and before putting him  on a long bus back to where he came from, giving a good beating in the back yard to hopefully beat some sense in to him ( legally thats called assault )

....or do what I have done, by the book !

The police after they issued a eviction order via the owner of the property  I would have though any person in the sane world would have left the house, and start calling agencies for another job.
This idiot decided to stay put until the police had the correct paperwork in order to remove him legally ( even squatters have rights )

The police also have to do things by the book, court orders , paperwork and orders from senior officers before they can go knocking doors down remember we are not in the USA.

I feel sorry for this poor cook ! He has a black mark on his passport that will haunt him forever when he returns to this country. Hopefully not on a boat otherwise maybe if the next captain hasnt done his homework, the first he will know about this, may be the time when the yacht arrives in this country and the chef is refused entry !!

Professional crew should be warned, when fired walk away never burn bridges and dont act like you are the terminator from a movie flick.

This industry is small and whatever you do, will come back to bite you one day, if all good then good things will happen, if bad then they will return one day to bite you back.

Be honest, be professional whatever the situation, and if you dont like the job then move on, quitely...if you get fired, ( which we all have at some point in our lives) be professional and then move on, it is absolutely poinless argueing and standing tough with the Captain, once the decision is made its made.

Over to you Henning, I would love to hear your comments !

junior wrote:
Why publish the crews name ? This solves nothing. Far better to publish the name of your yacht . If your program is so feeble that your clueless captain could not put together a sane crew and when faced with a situation, negotiate a timely solution , professional crew should be warned to stand clear.

junior
Posted: Sunday, July 4, 2010 10:44 AM

Well Anonymous, Ive been around long enough to be absolutely certain that clueless owners purchase expensive toys then employ weak captains and run with crews composed of epaulet clad chimps. When faced with true a challenge to security at sea, these boat drivers will inevitably retreat to their cabin and salivate over the latest copy of Showboat magazine, while their whole program melts down. Yacht crew should be warned. And to hell with your contract, get off your hands and knees, live a life of self respect. .
Henning
Posted: Sunday, July 4, 2010 6:03 PM

Anonymous wrote:

Firstly it is absolutely pointless in mentioning the crews name, especially on the internet as it is not fair to the crew member however unreasonable his behaviour was. Maybe he was having a bad day , week month or maybe he was actually mentally ill or somehow this strange behaviour was due to prescription drugs being mixed with Whisky that was found in his room after he vacated the house!!Drink and drugs do not mix !

It is up to the next yacht to figure out why he has a "gap" on his CV, or indeed if the chef does  decide to add this Yacht to his portfolio, then it is the responsability of the agency or the next Captain to discover this issue by thouroughly checking all yachts through his CV.

Over to you Henning, I would love to hear your comments !

You want my comment? His name should be publicized and every crew agent notified and every boat warned.

Mental illness, drug/alcohol abuse... None of these are qualities which lend themselves to the safety of the vessel, crew or guests, and are unacceptable in the industry by legal mandate (mental illness at this level does not qualify to pass an ENG1 or DOT physical, neither do drug or alcohol abuse).

The entire "it's somebody else's job to figure out their shortcomings" mentality is what got my friend and 13 passengers killed on an American Eagle flight into Raleigh-Durham NC. They had a captain who had pinked (failed) 3 checkrides at Com Air and was let go. American Eagle picked him up and never found out because it was against company policy to say anything negative because they were afraid to get sued for it. That crash caused governmental rule changing requiring disclosure.

Ever since the days we were in primary school, we have been threatened with our "Permanent Record", and there is a reason for having an open record. Our industry is one in which we really can't risk these type of people being hired, they create an additional hazard. Actually, withholding information about him would make one culpable of any future damages he may cause.

Don't feel sorry for the guy over not being able to work in this industry. There are plenty of land based chef jobs for the mentally ill, drunk and drug addicted that don't have a safety of life aspect to them because at the end of the day, he's crew and has safety of life duties on the station bill even if there is no formal one.

Anonymous
Posted: Monday, July 5, 2010 12:48 AM
Exscuse me Junior, did you write this on a previous forum ??

You sound very professional, I am interested what position do you hold ??

Junior wrote
Good Grief...Speak with the Owners ? Don't be a fool, you'll be on the beach , knee deep in wet sand working your way to windward in a minute. . I suggest you refer to your IBNA Yachtmaster manual , Chapter 12... "You gotta be in it to win it, Blackmail \ Extortion ". A Pro crews mission in life is to get in the face and into the pockets of pompous , gone to seed ,yacht captains. GO FOR THE FUN TICKETS. Your Iphone is your friend. Compile a fascinating, "Its a Captains World" , documentary . One month before your hard earned departure comes and you have a new ride to report to, Slam Dunk your captain with a Thank You note for the happy yachting memories and a link to the video. Then explain that he can either pack his bags and return unemployed to the Lauderdale Hall of Fame or for ten grand you would be happy to hand over the original and take down the YouTube link within 24 hours. . You gotta be in it to win it. Go for the fun tickets. Get in his face.
junior
Posted: Monday, July 5, 2010 7:53 AM

What position do I hold ???????????????? That's a mighty personal question from an Anonymous poster. But since you asked, Missionary or Doggy, depending on the sea state and angle of heel.
Anonymous
Posted: Monday, July 5, 2010 4:00 PM
Junior ...thats what I expected from someone who post forums like you !

I will put my money on that you are a Yank ! You must be with the cocky attitude. whats happened with this industry, why are so many idiots being employed thinking they are gods gift  ! I wish the good old days were back !

junior wrote:
What position do I hold ???????????????? That's a mighty personal question from an Anonymous poster. But since you asked, Missionary or Doggy, depending on the sea state and angle of heel.

Suzystew
Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 5:52 AM

Well to finalise this chapter this crazy chef has decided to damage the owners 37ft Intrepid by ripping out the generator with a couple of accomplices and selling the unit, before jumping on a plane and skipping town leaving his calling card written on a piece of postcard with the hotel name he stayed at before he left with "Time = $ " written on there placed where the generator should be fitted.

He also e mailed the boss "time = $" just before he skipped countries !!

All this 5 metres from the Marina office and security in broad daylight whilst being filmed on CCTV camera.

Police now has an arrest warrant out for this man.

Hes made quite an impression with the owner, chief of police Immigration, and the marina management, I doubt wether he will put this on his Resume.

He is now looking for a new job  so Captains Crew and owners worldwide beware..............!

If anyone needs this guys details let me know!

Haley
Posted: Friday, July 23, 2010 1:09 PM

Wow, You couldn't even make this story up if you tried! And what an ending too! Should have seen it coming though, this guy is clearly a nutter. Thanks for the update SuzyStew, maybe there will be a book or movie about it soon!

Average 0 out of 5