Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
re:scam
emer
Posted: Tuesday, June 1, 2010 6:27 AM

dear sir, i am emerson quilnet from philippines wants to know about this company in UK is legal, name:BAYNES LOGISTICS AND SHIPPING CO. and there travel agent tied up with SPEARS TRAVEL AND TOURS in scotland. i want to know also because i send money through western union as my name as a reciever also,they send already contract visa aplication wc i send them back.kindly check for me also the name of this guys was legally employed with this company.

JACKIE MITCHELL
Employment Secretary
Baynes Logistics and Shipping Company
Tel:+44 703 181 2049
     +44 703181 7065
Email:bayneslogistics@live.co.uk

NICHOLAS PAGE
Spear Travels And Tours
Sella Ness Industrial Estate
Moss bank,Shetland,ZE2 9UR
SCOTLAND
Email:spearbritishtravel@scotlandmail.com

this are the people who are responsible for may application, hope i can hear from you as soon as possible.
this was happen this week that the money send. you can send your response on my email above.

rodsteel
Posted: Tuesday, June 1, 2010 7:23 PM

emer wrote:
dear sir, i am emerson quilnet from philippines wants to know about this company in UK is legal, name:BAYNES LOGISTICS AND SHIPPING CO. and there travel agent tied up with SPEARS TRAVEL AND TOURS in scotland. 

Baynes Logistics and Shipping Company
Email:bayneslogistics@live.co.uk

Spear Travels And Tours
Email:spearbritishtravel@scotlandmail.com

this are the people who are responsible for may application, hope i can hear from you as soon as possible.
this was happen this week that the money send. you can send your response on my email above.

Emerson,

Unfortunately, looking at the two email addresses, I believe you have been scammed.

Even if the company names are legitimate (and they may well be), legitimate email addresses would have been more like:

name1@bayneslogistics.com.uk

and

name2@spearbritishtravel.com.uk

Sorry,

Rod

Average 0 out of 5