Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Project Atlantic Amateurs
bellasmirnova
Posted: Saturday, May 9, 2009 1:07 PM

Project “ the Atlantic Amateurs”
Hi there! We are an unconventional group of individualists which has got into our head to conquer the world seas. The group exists of the following characters: a freedom-loving nature-boy, boat saddler and Visionaer, an inexperienced captain who argues with the consciousness, a psychologist with two children, musician and author who finally wants to finish the book "Crying Free Man - Back to the Nature", and a hobby cook and Vipassanna expert. Our plan is to cross first of all the Atlantic without capital. The trip will be broadcasted live with 7 Webcams, we also have, in addition, a professional camera equipment, keeping records of the methods, how to earn money at the places we are anchored. Our motto is: "Everything is possible". The beginning of our "Antlantic Amateurs Odyssee" is Marmaris/Turkey. We are searching for sponsors, please write feedbacks, comments, suggestions etc. at: bellasmirnova@hotmail.de

slug
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2009 6:59 AM

Whoa !!!  Slug here.  I like your style.    I'm a senior partner with the famous Silicon Valley Venture Capital firm , Madoff + Milkem and your proposal  sounds like a winner.  
    Id love to get a piece of the action  but at present  all my fun tickets tied up in a special project to exploit the  high tech  "chip"  sector.  As this financial crisis ebbs, pent up demand with surge and I plan to be in position  to dominate the world  market in tasty and hard to find  Sour Cream and Onion chips.
    Have no fear,   keep  working on your dream and now that I think of it,   Ive got  a associate  down in Nigeria with a container load bulging with  unused cash and  he desperately needs a partner to help him spend it.

Give Charles a buzz.

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO.
Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria.
Direct line:234-1-7764085
www.cenbank.org

Average 0 out of 5