Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Best Looking Motor Yacht
kdhguard00
Posted: Monday, March 9, 2009 1:20 PM

For those with speedier and more direct inclinations, let's have your list of lovely motor yachts!  I'll start it off with:

Talitha G & Haida G

Alfa Nero

Leander

Anonymous
Posted: Monday, March 9, 2009 2:50 PM

Bugger the big ones...If you like motorboats "Bootlegger "  designed" by Crouch  in 1924 is the most beautiful, radical ,motoryacht  that you will ever lay your eyes on .

Mobs of onlookers rush the quay when a Bootlegger is sighted.    Ive seen fully grown Billionaires break down and cry when they see a Bootlegger enter the harbour and realize that the yacht broker sucker punched them into buying the wrong  Leopard skinned Chick Magnet.

Anonymous
Posted: Monday, March 9, 2009 5:28 PM

The One, ex Carinthia VI.

Jon Bannenberg design.

She's a beauty

Anonymous
Posted: Monday, March 9, 2009 8:19 PM
I would agree with Leander,and Lady Moura,Kingdom 5KR, and Lady Lola (best interior)
Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:02 PM
It is impossible to pick one out of a dozen different candidates for best exterior, but when it comes to interior CRN Romance just raised the bar to a whole new level. Nothing else even approaches the beauty of that yacht's design.

Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:44 PM

Leander   ? ..The most beautiful yacht in the world ? ??????????????  That flat sheer, multi stack house pork chop  ???    when seen from the sea she  looks like a block of tourist flats superimposed on the coast .  Are you crazy?.  Do you often confuse a Hummer with a Rolls Royce ?  Next you will be telling me that McDonald's is dinner. 

"When a Yachtsman joined the Royal Yacht Britannia's crew he entered a world quite unlike any other. His orders were nothing less than to 'strive daily for perfection'. Each man was hand-picked to meet the very highest standards, and each and every one chose this special ship for the honour and privilege of serving Queen and country."

Put your squeegee down and open your eyes ..... amateur deckhand.           

Anonymous
Posted: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 12:59 PM

Royal Yacht Britannia, we are talking modern luxury yachts not ancient and retired (yet some yachts do copy the old style),and thats Mr Deckhand, thank you

Anonymous
Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2009 9:30 PM
Pelorus or Dilbar have beautiful lines, as big as they are... and Alibi too, anyone know that one?

Anonymous
Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2009 11:04 PM
Dilbar is very nice but I'd replace Alibi with Princess Mariana but I agree with the vote for Romance. Nothing else we've been privileged to see in any class comes even close to that interior. Of course that interior probably cost as much as the construction itself.

Anonymous
Posted: Friday, April 3, 2009 10:55 PM
hehe its weird, all this talk about Romance, and they are sitting just opposite us here in a shipyard in Italy.

Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, April 4, 2009 4:14 PM
I just saw CRN's video of Romance. I thought I had seen it all, but WOW!

Anonymous
Posted: Friday, December 18, 2009 6:43 AM
Romance?? just saw it. It's been done a thousand times!!! Nothing special. Nothing new. Same old color schemes and materials.

stockydale
Posted: Saturday, December 19, 2009 4:02 PM

Romance? If this is in your Top Yacht list, you guys need to open your eyes! I haven't seen the interior personally, but the photos on the CRN site just show a gaudy, over-the-top, classical interior, fitting of a suitably classic yacht, but not an Italian block of flats! I would have to agree that Leander and Alfa Nero has to be up there with the all time classics. Along with Carintha VII and Pelorus. Also a big fan of the PJ sports yachts. Building Coverdrive was a brave step for the yard to make, but it has really paid off for them and looking forward to seeing some even bigger versions in the future.
Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 4:37 PM
Nero. Something completely different. Beautiful inside and out. Winner at the Boatshow international awards in Fortlauderdale this November.
Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 5:46 PM
What about conversion vessels like Lone Ranger, Arctic P and Sea wolf, all have good original Tug Boat lines and you know that they are sea worthy as shit.
Anonymous
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 4:17 PM

M/Y Steel as she is not a conversion but looks great, followed by M/Y Antartica and other Feadships of that era (late 60's early 70's).

The yacht that has grown on me the most, but i'm not sure can hit the best looking catagory is "A"

Anonymous
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 6:44 PM

I would go:  sports:    Madhuri  ,

Fly :       Revitallity  

Interior :  Renaissance  Benetti ... 85' guess

Perfect :    Gitana,  Baglietto  soooo Beautifull

Exp:    Rusalina

Aviva, Anna, Annastasia, Sea force one...  and of course Mayen Queen, Carintha 7

So manny .... It's easier to say the hugly ones...

And,  "A" is definitely a great surprise.  Can imagine "Predator" Feadship.... it must be crazzzzzy

To  choose one....                Emelina     !!!!!

Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 7:02 PM
Rising Sun M.Y. A ???
saltwaterslave
Posted: Sunday, March 3, 2013 5:47 PM

venus and "a" take the show everytime.

Average 0 out of 5