Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
swimming with the dolphins in the Bahamas
junior
Posted: Saturday, February 28, 2009 10:49 AM

Ya Matt,   Swimming with the dolphins............ last year I was over in Eluethra with the trusty boat.   Had an irksome city wide boy and his family along for two weeks and they were pestering me to take em' to a swim with the dolphins joint.  Like  a good boy I went to the office to make a day trip reservation only to find it fully booked....Arrrr, was looking like I was going to have to spend the another day with the wank"s so being a multi season yacht crew I figured that they had never seen a dolphin before and reserved a boat for PLAN B, everyone had a great time swimming with the CUTE DOLPHINS most of them  got back to the boat in GOOD SHAPE

Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2009 1:15 AM
 LOLOLOLOL. good one.
Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, March 1, 2009 9:35 AM
Ill have to remember this...Eluethra....any yacht crew know who offers Swimming with the Sea Snake tours ?

Average 0 out of 5