Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Thank you President Bush
captainblaise
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 3:59 AM

Dear President Bush,
       I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your great service to our country. In your 8 years you managed to:

*Transform a massive surplus into the largest deficit in history

*Take a thriving economy and push it head first into the toilet

*Hold down the head of Lady Liberty in that same toilet, (after flushing down the economy like some drug mule flushes coke), while Dick Cheney held her kicking legs until she drowned in the name of "security"

*Make every nation on earth despise Americans around the world

*Use the politics of fear in order to fill the coffers of your Haliburton war mongering friends. Meanwhile creating the distinct impression that every american needed to drive an armored hummer to the local grocery store, while carrying an AK 47 next to their AMEX.

*Invade and occupy a country that had nothing to do with the Sept. 11 attacks or weapons of mass destruction

* Invade a country that WAS responsible, but then you forgot about it like some attention deficient disorder teenager desperate for a shot of ridilin. Oh and you let the REAL perpetrator of 9/11 get away through your unbelievably comprehensive mismanagement. In fact I am pretty sure UPS could of found Bin Laden quicker than you.

*Fail to aid hundreds of thousands of American citizens after the worst natural disaster in U.S. history

And yet there you sit, in Crawford texas, the blazing example of a cowboy who doesn't know dick about cows. A failure in every way possible in your private life, you decided to go 8 rounds using the United States as your punching bag.

But Bill Clinton gets almost impeached for a BJ from a fat chick. Where is the justice????

In the end sir, I'm afraid you sum it up in your own words the best.

"You know one of the hardest parts of my job, is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." -President Bush, Sept 6, 2006

To view my other blogs go to:
http://www.yachtcircle.com//blog/myblogs.php?profileid=7

Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 6:19 AM
Dude, you have serious issues.

Is this a positive message Nick?

Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 6:39 AM
What's up with the weird to large font dude? Can anyone read this? AHHHHHHH
Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 8:53 AM
Pay no attention to the guy.  He is being provocative to  generate more responses on his personal  blog.  More traffic,  more fame, more  advertising revenue....He is trying to position himself as a powerbroker in the industry..don't take the bait.
Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 3:38 PM
I sugest you get A JOB
Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 5:44 PM
Sorry just checking but were any of Captainblaises facts listed in dispute? thanks.

Anonymous
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 6:13 PM
Anonymous wrote:
Pay no attention to the guy.  He is being provocative to  generate more responses on his personal  blog.  More traffic,  more fame, more  advertising revenue....He is trying to position himself as a powerbroker in the industry..don't take the bait.

based on your "provocative" reply, i'm gonna check out his blog.

Average 0 out of 5