Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Dockwalk Kicks me off Explorer
KKS
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2009 11:15 AM

It has happened to me several times now. Once I log onto Dockwalk, Internet Exporer will shut down and kick me off the web. I mentioned this to a friend and she says it has happened to her too. Is it just us or are others having this hiccup?
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2009 11:54 AM
Hmm...no problem here ?  Maybe need to ask a sqaure eye,  tec type.
Nick
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2009 12:58 PM

Sorry you're having problems. We're not aware of any issues like this. What version of IE are you using? Are you running Windows Vista?

Thanks

Nick

nick@dockwalk.com

Anonymous
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2009 1:08 PM

If internet explorer is not your home page it will do that on several web sites.

Example if AOL or yahoo etc is your home page then you back door into IE.  I found this out while studying using lapwear program.

Captain Dan

Average 0 out of 5