Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Name that boat.
Capt.Bill11
Posted: Monday, February 9, 2009 2:16 AM

http://www.hulu.com/watch/56632/saturday-night-live-digital-short-im-on-a-boat

Crew Confessor
Posted: Monday, February 9, 2009 5:16 AM

Thank you for this link. I am usually asleep by the time SNL comes on, the Crew Confessor is no spring chicken anymore, dontcha know. Absolutely hilarious, listen to the words, they are very clever. Don't know the name of the boat but reminds me of an Oceanfast, the name I cannot answer but I am sure this yacht was built in OZ.
Nick
Posted: Monday, February 9, 2009 10:19 AM

It looks like you can only view this if you're in the US. Shame. I could use a giggle on a very wet and miserable Monday morning here in the UK, particularly as I managed to break my umbrella on the train. Nuts.

Graemer
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 12:11 AM

Nick wrote:
It looks like you can only view this if you're in the US. Shame. I could use a giggle on a very wet and miserable Monday morning here in the UK, particularly as I managed to break my umbrella on the train. Nuts.

I am not in the US either, but I think this vid can be found on youtube .

My my kinda stuff, but you may enjoy it.

Average 2 out of 5