Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
Schoonie Pirate "beer toting" Wench Playlist
Jolea
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 4:56 AM

Here we go ya'll, this is my favorite deckwash dance party playlist! Crank it up, shake your booty. The Killers: Smile like you mean it, Amy Winehouse: Rehab, Audioslave: I am the highway, Pat Green: Whiskey, The Mars Volta: The Widow, Bob Marley:Girl I wanna make you sweat, Cory Morrow: Uno mas cerveza, Chris Brown: Kiss kiss, Roger Creager: Love, Aerosmith: Rag Doll, John Butler Trio: Funky Tonight, The Cure: If you leave, Queen: Don't Stop me now, Modest Mouse: Dashboard, The Beach Boys: Kokomo, The Four Horsemen: Clever, Jimmy Buffett: Volcano, The Ataris: Boys of summer, Modest Mouse: Float On, Pat Green: Take me out to a dancehall, Red Hot Chili Peppers: Snow (hey oh), Otis Redding: Try a little tenderness, Toto: Africa (YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT!), The Cure: Pictures of you, The Killers: Jenny, John Butler Trio: Used to get high, Chicken: Big Love, The Mars Volta: El Via Vasques, Red Hot Chili Peppers: Tell Me baby, Bob Marley: Stir it up, Counting Crows: Mr. Jones, Bleu Edmonson: 50 dollars and a flask of crown, Cindi Lauper: She bop, Fall Out Boy: This aint a scene, its an arms race, John Butler Trio: Zebra, Roger Creager: Everclear song, Cindi Lauper: Girls just wanna have fun, The Red Elvises: I wanna see you bellydance, The Cure: Friday im in love, Franz Ferdinand: Do you want to, Aerosmith: Sweet emotion, Fall Out Boy: Dance dance, Counting Crows: Miami, Michael Jackson: Thriller (possibly the greatest dance song ever), Panic at the Disco: I write sins not tragedies, The Red Elvises: Rocket Man, Moby: Extreme Ways, The Potbelleez: Don't hold back, Gorillaz: Dirty Harry, Audioslave: Like a stone, Faker: This heart attack, My Chemical Romance:Helena, Robert Earl Keen: The road goes on forever and the party never ends, Bob Marley: Could you be loved, Gorillaz: Feel good inc, Outkast: the way you move, Guns N Roses: Sweet child o mine, There you have it. I showed you mine. You show me yours. That's not including the slower chill playlist that includes things like" Jack Johnson Iron and Wine Fiona Apple Frank Sinatra.....

Average 5 out of 5