Welcome to the Dockwalk.com Forum

In order to post a comment in one of the forum topics, you must log in or sign up. Your display name will appear next to your posts unless you check the Post Anonymously box. When writing a post, please follow our forum guidelines. If you come across a post that you would like us to review, use the Report Post button. Please note the opinions shared in the forums do not necessarily reflect the views of Dockwalk.

RSS Feed Print
ENG1 MCA medical certification - Mallorca
Dr Ken
Posted: Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:13 PM

Dr Ken Prudhoe is the MCA Approved Doctor based in Palma de Mallorca at Club de Mar. I have been working on the island since April 2007 and previously was an MCA doctor in North East England where I saw a lot of people from North Sea offshore support vessels and the wider merchant navy as well as cadets from the Marine College at South Shields. A few of these people have settled in Spain and are happier to make the trip to sunny Palma but the majority now come from the yachting industry and from cruise liners and ferries.

My wife Rosemary is also a doctor and we work as a medical partnership and teach MCA medical courses on the island (see separate topic). Rosemary has a lot of experience in women's medicine and we are both experienced GPs.

Appointments for ENG1 medicals are usually available all weekdays, either same day or day after if in a hurry, and sometimes at weekends if desperate!

More information is available on our website:

www.clubdemarmedical.com

Club de Mar Medical CB/Partnership

Club de Mar, 07015 Palma de Mallorca

Tel:  +34 639 949 125 (Ken)

Tel:  +34 619 982 142 (Rosemary)

info@clubdemarmedical.com

Average 0 out of 5