*Must legally be allowed to work in Australia*
A large, home based in the Sunshine coast (hinterland) is currently searching for full time Estate chef. This can be alive in position however open to a live out person as long as they have their own transport and are reliable to work week days and some weekends.
The person needs to have the following in place:
- Be well presented and quite nature chef who is versatile from 5 Star tasting menus to family favourites!
- You will be based in their family home preparing wholesome, healthy, delicious, restaurant standard meals. Whilst also following family favourite style cooking.
- Previous super yacht experience would be HIGHLY REGARD or private Estate experience will be considered as well. You will need to be a self-starter.
General duties will include:
- Everything relating to meal preparations for the family.
- Meal / Menu planning
- Constantly maintaining sanitary and upmost clean working environment. This also includes, floors, taking out bins etc without hesitation or guidance required.
- Sourcing organic and local produce to the highest of standards
- Dinner parties and entertaining
The ideal candidate will:
- Process previous experience as a yacht or estate chef, which will be highly regarded. Executive Chef in 5-star restaurants.
- Must be well presented, extremely professional with a high standard of respect for privacy & discretion.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle, no smoking or drinking will be tolerated.
- FUN, HAPPY & ENERGETIC and no drama
- Be a proactive self-starter, ability to self-manage time is essential and an essential part of your employment conditions. Being able to control your environment with ease.
- Have good communication skills, and be well spoken. Punctual at all given times.
- Have a positive attitude and outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and perform at a moment’s notice. This is priority as no two days are ever the same.
- Must be flexible and available for the family as needed
- Private dinners & parties will be on an as needed basis
- Current and clean Australian Driver’s License
- Police Clearance
- Blue Card
- Valid First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain)
·Australian working conditions apply. You will need to have permission to work in Australia(i.e. residency or long-term work permit).
QUALIFICATIONS: A current Drivers license, Police and drug checks may be undertaken at any time;. No multiple piercings and highly visible tattoos are allowed. Owners are open to foreign staff; as long as you can legally work in Australia.
ITINERARY: SUNSHINE COAST: LAND BASED JOB
START DATE: Immediate start
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time
SALARY: $90,000-$120,000 AUD PER YEAR PLUS SUPER & TAX. This is pending on previous experience and longevity in previous jobs