A busy 60m expedition yacht is currently searching for 3rdENGINEER/DECKHAND to join their crew of 14 in Australia. The yacht has a Busyitinerary means longs hours and remote locations. must be comfortable withthis. Must have previous yacht experience & excellent references. Theyacht is on a world cruise and currently cruising Australia
- Min AEC but preferably MEOL working towards Y4 ticket, mechanical background or marine engineering experience necessary.
- Role is Engineering of charter and Deck on charter. Must be comfortable and keen to assist with equal enthusiasm in both departments.
- Good longevity and references
- Hard worker keen to learn, must have attention to detail and pick up concepts quickly
- Hands on, Tender driving experience essential, can do attitude, willing to put in extra effort of own
·Shouldhave positive attitude with a love of the ocean. Will suit an individual whoenjoys surfing, kiting fishing, spearing, diving.
·Handson to work closely with Chief engineer and 2nd Engineer
START DATE: joining inPerth end of June 2018.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: full time 6 weeks paid leave, flights paid, fullmedical/dental.
SALARY: $2,750 - 4,000.00USD per month – the salary is negotiable tothe right candidate with the right experience and qualifications (Medical insurance and flights areincluded.) Leave starts at 6 weeks per year and increases with longevity.