The Southeast SalesManager will be based in the Fort Lauderdale office and will report to the Americas Sales Manager. This position manages several direct reports within thesales team. The Southeast Sales Manager is expected to travel ~2-3 weeks permonth to manage business within the region. The Southeast region includesFlorida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, and the Caribbean.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage current SeakeeperSales Reps within the region.
· Actively recruit, hire,develop, and manage new Seakeeper Sales Reps within the region.
· Actively recruit,develop, and manage Seakeeper Dealers in alignment with the Business Development Manager.
· Manage boat shows anddemo events in defined region.
· Meet quarterly and yearlygrowth targets based on projected forecast.
· Manage current and futureOEM accounts within region.
· Set long- and short-termsales strategies for the assigned region in line with company goals.
· Assure sales techniquesare implemented for all sales reps in the region to align with Seakeeper's sales process.
· Create co-op marketingplans with OEMs to further promote the Seakeeper brand.
· Complete semi-annualregional reports updating management on current business status.
· Ensure sales reps utilize CRM system for quoting, forecasting, and report generation.
Qualified candidates must have 5-10 years related sales experience in the marine industry. Bachelor's degree preferred. The candidate must have a valid passport and be available for both domestic and international travel approximately 75% of the time.
Cultural Fit: Must be aligned with the values of the company which include results orientation, collaboration, diversity, inclusion, integrity, and trust. Must be self-motivated, well-organized, and have superior customer service skills.
All submissions must bereceived through Seakeeper's applicant tracking system: https://seakeeper-careers.silkroad.com/